Career Guidance Program
Choosing the right career is one of the most important decisions for a person. With emergence of new age jobs and diminishing traditional jobs it has become all the more important to understand one’s inherent strengths and be aware of the changing career landscape.
Eduphoria Career Guidance Program endeavors to achieve the same. Idea is to equip students with information and awareness and help them Make an informed Career Choice (MiCC).
How does MiCC work?
Offers Interest Analysis and Counseling Services:
- Make Students & their Parents aware of various
- Provide structured Interest Analysis to students
- Guide students on Career Prospects and Opportunities in their areas of interest
- Dispel the Myths and Misinformation
- Information about relevant Entrance Exams
- Employment relevance of courses
How is MiCC different?
- We understand each individual has unique personality, behavior and interest; hence we categorize profiles, identify interests and suggest occupational careers unlike other tests that suggest careers based on the test codes.
- We suggest 2 complementing career interests (Codes) in order to give individual a choice based on their educational preferences and occupation interest.
- It's online and on cloud hence can be accessed from anywhere, anytime.
- MiCC Report is generated instantly and can be sent to candidate's email.