Atal Tinkering Lab
Eduphoria provides end-to-end solution for setup, installation and maintenance of Atal Tinkering Labs (ATLs), with step by step personalized training. Eduphoria has a designated team to handle follow-up training to sharpen the skills of the teachers and the students.
Key highlights of our delivery includes:
- Open Source Software
- GeM Listed Company
- Multi-Phase Training Program
- Delivery, Support & Maintenance as per Niti Aayog Guidelines
- Dedicated back-end team for Documentation Support including assistance for PFMS
ATL Delivery Life Cycle
ATL Packages Offered
- Package 1: Electronics Development, Robotics, Internet of Things and Sensors.
- Package 2: Rapid Prototyping Tools.
- Package 3: Mechanical, electrical and Measurement Tools.
- Package 4: Power Supply & Accessories and Safety Equipments.
- Set-up the Lab with state of the art products available in the market in respect of the packages stated by Niti Ayog.
- Provide personalised training sessions to the School to install and use the equipments.
- Training Schedule in multiple phases
- Training on handling and usage of equipments.
- Training on Safety precautions which need to be taken while carrying out experiments with circuits, soldering iron and hot air/glue gun.
- Training on E-waste Management System.
- Industrial Visits to get understanding with real life problems and solutions.
- Provide ATL Curriculum for Schools (including DIY Kits).
- Provide follow-up training sessions to enhance the skills.
- Option to provide support for taking participation in Regional/National Level Competitions (including Fairs and Exhibitions).
- Option to provide support for conducting Summer/Winter Camps.
- Provide ATL maintenance, technical support and compliance support.
- We also provide Online Support
- Periodic Regional and National level competitions
- Workshop based on different themes, Problem statement, designing approach etc